A paintball big game can be fun for both seasoned veteran players as well as newbies. If you like roll playing video games or maybe you just want a lot of targets to shoot at, our paintball big games are loads of fun. Be sure to review some of the frequently asked questions about our big games and see if this type of play is right for you.
Bigger playing area
- Big games usually include several small playing fields and sometimes the entire park.
- A Large playing area enables teams to develop strategies and attack plans on a broader scale
More Playing Time
- Instead of playing 15-20 minute games, individual games are extended to an hour or sometimes more, depending on the game and missions involved·
- No more waiting for the game to be over to get in some more play time
- Being eliminated during general admission play, one must leave the field and wait for the game to be over. A big game is like playing in a video game, after being eliminated, simply by returning to one’s starting position and checking in you can return to battle.·
More Intense Game Format
- General admission days comprise of simple elimination and capture the flag games. Our big game itinerary consists of missions and obtaining different props to possibly build a bridge or even a bomb to blow up a bridge, all depends on the mission at hand.
- Each hour long game includes different missions, teams completing missions are given points which are tallied at the end of the day to determine a winner.
- A victorious team is not all about who shoots the most players, it’s who completes the most missions.
- A paintball big game format normally entails an 8 hour game period with hourly breaks.
- Roll playing is at a minimum, however, multiple objectives and missions are always a key ingredient for big games.
- A paintball scenario game will encorporate at least a 24 hour period where participants engage in battle for two days.
- Night play is a part of scenarios but is limited. Roll playing is a big factor as is objectives and missions with all scenario games.
- Paintball scenario games will usually include lots of prizes to be given away, at least at Splatbrothers they do
- Both first timers and seasoned players are able to participate.
- Teams are divided so that each side consists of equal playing experience
- ·Both tanks and LAW rockets are allowed, but must meet certain guidelines in order to be used.
- See our information page about basic requirements.Is outside paint allowed?
- We are a Field Paint Only facility
- Use of any paintballs not purchased at our facility may result in you being ejected from the park with no refund.
- Our park strictly enforces the use of our field paint only because we only use MARBALIZER. Marbalizer paintballs are the best of the best, no thick shells which result in bouncers and it has a bright thick fill.
- The use of a paintball that breaks on target and do not bounce or welp our guests, helps us insure that each and every guest has the best paintball experience possible when participating at Splatbrothers Paintball park.
- We do offer admission and paint discounts for early registrationAdditional discounts may be offered at the park for bulk purchase of paintballs.
- Each game may vary, see game details for specific information.
- All games play weather it is raining or not. In some cases, bad weather may postpone a game, at which time, you will be given a refund or your deposit applied to the next game.
- Always check with management prior to each game
- On site camping is always available, however, actual gate opening time the day before each event changes, so be sure to check first
- Be sure to get your fire ring for any camping fires, we offer them free of charge.
- Yes, your admission covers each and every day associated with the event.
- In some cases, admission may be cheaper on the second day of two day events if you are not available to arrive on the first day.